The Aline sports bottle provides a hygienic and effective means of keeping you and your team hydrated throughout the match. The trademarked cap design positions the user’s mouth away from the outlet nozzle, offering greater safety for athletes and a clear field of view for use during play.
For 20 years, the Aline Sports bottle has been a leader in team hydration, seeing use at the highest level of both Australian and International sports competition.
The bottle is favoured by teams at the highest level for its safety and practicality and favoured by sponsors for its visibility and adaptability to marketing and branding opportunities.
- Made in Australia
- Conforms to food grade standards world wide
- BPA Free
- Customised branding available
- Requires no mouth contact with outlet nozzle
- Contoured for comfort
- Allows easy vision if used during play
- Holds 1 litre of fluid
- Dishwasher safe
Directions for Use:
- Wash bottle before and after use
- Fill with a suitable fluid
- Holding bottle vertical, place chin plate under your chin
- Open your mouth wide, then squeeze the bottle to receive the desired amount of fluid
The unique shape of the ALINE bottle cap is protected by registered trademarks in Australia and various international jurisdictions.
The Aline Sports bottle supplied to elite sporting teams worldwide including the Australian Football League and the Rugby World Cup teams in 2003, 2007, 2011 and 2015.